I know there has been a lot of silence on the Central Network. I think besides from some Work-in-Progress posts over at Stories posted over a month ago, I’ve been super silent.
Stories are still be written.
Artwork is still being done.
Rambles are still being created and all of them are at different stages at the moment.
I had a really strong bout of depression in August and burned myself out in the beginning of September when I attempted to do work I wasn’t quite ready for.
I can feel the flickers of creativity coming back, but I’m not quite ready to get back to working just yet.
What This Means For You
You won’t be seeing anything new for a while.
I don’t think that really matters though because I know at the point of writing this, I don’t get too many visits from what I can tell.
When there is something new, I will announce, including the schedule for the content.
What is in Progress
I have 3 short stories being written. 2 out of 3 of them are ones I could finish pretty easily within a few hours. When I have enough energy to do that, I will.
One of the stories I determined I need to kind of spend a bit more time with the characters.
One of the stories I know I will have to write for longer. It’s actually a super long story, so I suspect it’ll broken up into parts similar to what I did with Bedelia’s stories.
I’ve slowed down on drawing anything, mostly because I have about 40 rambles or so to write, most of them artwork.
I’m looking to change my workflow a bit for the artwork so I can:
- better record my thoughts & impressions closer to actually doing the artwork;
- make posting the actual images easier (i.e. save a PNG after each step);
There’s SO MANY.
All at different stages.
Some are actually all set and ready to be posted. I just need to schedule them.
Others are written, but haven’t gotten anywhere past that yet.
Some are just ideas.
I’m looking to incorporate video as well.
Other Updates and Changes
- I’m contemplating making some changes how I do things so that they better align with my vision;
- I got rid of the Discord server for similar reasons – I realized I did not want to maintain it, I did not want anyone else to maintain it, and it doesn’t fit with my Network, so I deleted it. I’ll make changes to the policies and stuff later on;
- I’m still contemplating ways to deal with 18+ content – maybe perhaps making user accounts restricted to those who are 18+? I haven’t decided yet.
There’s some really cool stuff going on in my personal life that I’ll talk about later since it’s still a work-in-progress.
I just wanted to make a brief update to let you know what’s going on.
Cool Shiznit for You to Do
Ask Me About My Process
I love to share my creative process with you. However, sometimes I forget to share steps or I’m not aware of the questions you want answered.
This is where you can help me out – let me know your question(s) about my creative process!
Submit your question(s) below. You may be the inspiration for the next ramble!
Join the Network
Ad-free reading and early access to content can be yours today for *less than $13 a month!
*For [YEARLY] Super Trainee only. Other tiers available, both monthly and yearly options.