Stories include, but are not limited to: Short stories, comics, and novels.
- All stories may be used for personal use.
- Personal use is defined as: non-commercial (i.e. you do NOT make money off of it), no mass production (you produce less than 50), and you are only using it for yourself, a family member, or a friend.
- You are welcome to print out personal copies of the stories to keep on you, if you feel inclined. You may also quote lines and small blocks of text.
- You are allowed to take my ideas.
- You are not allowed to turn around and come after me in any way, including legal means and defamation
- You are not allowed to take the story word-for-word
- You may NOT use the stories for commercial purposes or non-commercial purposes without explicit permission. To ask for permission, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Licensing.” Thank you.
- If you are a person writing an article about TrainerKelly’s Network and must quote the stories, you may quote a small amount of text and lines